Processing of the personal data of Numerola Oy’s customers, representatives of customers and potential customers as well as the personal data of cooperation partners and representatives of partners.
Numerola Oy (Business ID: 1511108-8)
Post address: PO Box 126, 40101 JYVÄSKYLÄ
Visiting address: Ylistönmäentie 31 B, 40500 JYVÄSKYLÄ FINLAND
If you have any questions related to data protection or you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact:
+358 40 552 8118
If you are our customer, a representative of our customer or potential customer, our cooperation partner or our cooperation partner’s representative, we process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Employing company/organisation
- Position within the company or organisation / duties
- Communications with you
- Information on our meetings
If you are our customer or a representative of our customer or potential customer, we also process the following personal data:
- Your marketing consents and prohibitions
- Other information you have provided to us
We process your personal data in order to manage your customer relationship or the customer relationship between us and the company you represent. We also process your personal data for analysing, planning and developing our business and services.
If you are our co-operation partner or represent such a partner, we process your data for the purposes of co-operation. The basis for the processing of personal data is
- a customer relationship or the preparation of a contract with you,
- our legitimate interest based on an actual or potential contractual relationship, or
- our legitimate interest based on an actual or potential contractual relationship with the company you represent or preparation of a contract with the company you represent.
We collect personal data primarily from yourself. We can also receive your data from the company you represent, our partner or our customer. If you are a representative of our customer or potential customer, we might also have obtained your information from the internet or from Suomen Asiakastieto Oy.
We do not share personal data with outsiders except where required by Finnish legislation or authorities. In the processing of personal data, we can use the following service providers which process your personal data on our behalf:
- IT system providers and other IT service providers and
- billing service providers.
We and LinkedIn Ireland are joint controllers in relation to our LinkedIn page. We have entered into the Controller Addendum with LinkedIn Ireland (https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum) to determine the respective responsibilities for compliance with the obligations under the GDPR with regard to the joint processing. We have agreed that between us and LinkedIn Ireland, LinkedIn Ireland is responsible for enabling your rights pursuant to the GDPR with regard to your personal data stored by LinkedIn Ireland. The contact details of LinkedIn Ireland and its Data Protection Officer as well as information on the processing of personal data carried out by LinkedIn Ireland including your rights towards LinkedIn Ireland can be found in LinkedIn Ireland’s Data Protection Policy at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. When you visit, like or comment our LinkedIn page we process jointly your data to collect user information. This user information is collected for marketing purposes and to develop our LinkedIn page and services.
We do not generally transfer personal data outside the EU or the EEA. If your data is transferred outside the EU or the EEA, the data transfers are carried out using the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission or based on the equivalence decision of the European Commission.
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or for complying with our legal obligations. We regularly review the necessity of keeping the data and delete or anonymisate data when they no longer are necessary for the purpose they were collected.
You can contact email@example.com to exercise your rights.
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access personal data concerning you as well as information on the processing of your personal data as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. If you exercise your right to access the information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process. If you request multiple copies, we may charge a reasonable fee for them based on administrative costs.
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect or inaccurate data without undue delay. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for the processing of such data;
- you object to the processing of your personal data on ground relating to your particular situation and there are no legitimate grounds for processing, or you oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- we have processed personal data unlawfully; or
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to.
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing so that your personal data may, with the exception of storage, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another person if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- we process your personal data unlawfully and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
you have objected to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and you wait for the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection.
You have the right to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller if
- our processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of our agreement or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures upon your request.
The right to data portability is limited to conduct which does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation if the grounds for the processing are our legitimate intrerests.
To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have carried out prior to withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you think that your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation have been infringed in the processing of the personal data. The supervising authority in Finland is Data Protection Ombudsman (www.tietosuoja.fi).
We store your personal data in systems which are protected with firewalls, personal user rights and passwords and other technical and organizational measures generally accepted in the field at the time. Any materials maintained manually are in premises to which unauthorised access is prevented. Only those of our personnel who need to process your personal data to perform their working duties have access to your personal data.